787 Fishing Terms & Conditions
How do I make a booking on your site?
Make an online reservation or call us - 787-646-2585 In order to process your Fishing Charter reservation more effectively and to ensure proper response for your reservation request we ask to please fill our reservation request form. All information provided will be processed by a representative of 787 Fishing who will contact you to review the information provided and to confirm the reservation via telephone or email.
IMPORTANT: Reservations are not FINAL until you receive confirmation from us BY TELEPHONE.
- Cancellations will be generated according to the captain’s discretion due to bad weather or any other safety considerations.
- Upon receiving a confirmation for your reservation request we do ask for a 24-hour cancellation notice.
- A full payment is required upon arriving to the dock and before departure.
- NO show reservations will be charged in full.
- Cancellations can be re-scheduled based on availability.
Minimum Age requirement
The minimum age for kids allowed is: 5 years old.
Can we keep our catch?
We will let you keep your catch up to a certain weight. See each boat for more information. On Shared charters, all anglers will receive an equal share of the catch given.
Forms of Payment
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Diners, Discover, JCB and American Express.
Weather Refund Policy
In case of bad weather, call us to see if the boat will be going out that day. If the chartered boat is closed on your scheduled day we can reschedule or fully refund your money. As long as the boat is going out on that day, you are expected to go on the boat. It is your responsibility to inquire as to the rain refund policy for any chartered boat. In most cases, we will issue a "rain check".
We can accommodate single individuals.
Questions Regarding Terms and Conditions
Please contact us if you have any comments or questions.